(March 16) – Speaker Crisanta Duran announced a series of changes in assignments to House committees of reference today.
- Dan Pabon, D-Denver, fills the Local Government Committee vacancy created by the expulsion of Steve Lebsock
- Susan Lontine, D-Denver, replaces Rep. Pabon on the Public Health Care & Human Services Committee
- Dylan Roberts, D-Eagle, replaces Rep. Mike Foote, D-Lafayette, on the Judiciary Committee
- Edie Hooton, D-Boulder, replaces Rep. Roberts on the Health, Insurance & Environment Committee
- Tony Exum Sr., D-Colorado Springs, replaces Rep. Paul Rosenthal, D-Denver, on the Business Affairs & Labor Committee
Committee assignments for members of the House majority caucus are at the sole discretion of the speaker.